What I love about the career I have chosen is that I can help people. I want to help people. Period. I know it sounds cliché for a nurse to say, but it’s truly what I strive for. It can vary from assisting those ill in the hospital, to helping those wanting to improve their skin texture, to administering IV therapy to boost immunity. Acneic skin, no problem. I understand each person has insecurities and I want to help get rid of them. I don’t believe in changing anyone, I believe in overall wellness, and, to keep it plain and simple, I want to help people feel good. At United Shades of Skin, I aim to create a sense of comfort and openness for each of my clients.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
- Completion of the Medical Aesthetics Program recognized by the Canadian Association of Medical Spas and Aesthetic Surgeons (CAMACS) at Langara College.
- Enrolled in the Canadian Board of Aesthetic Medicine with current certifications in Botox, Fillers, PRP, sclerotherapy, laser therapy, and chemical peels.
- Certified at the National Institute of Medical Aesthetics (NIMA) for Vampire Facials with protocols developed by the internationally renowned Dr. Charles Runels.
- Certified at the National Institute of Medical Aesthetics (NIMA) for medical grade chemical peels and microneedling protocols.
- Instructor at Langara College for the BSN and Post Diploma Degree (PDD) program.
- Certified on OPUS® Plasma Resurfacing
- Certified on Gentle Max Pro® Hair Laser Removal
- Certified on Eclipse® Micropen